Williams Will Determine the Ideal System for You
You can’t tend to a crisis if you don’t know it’s happening. Our high quality fire alarm equipment will ensure you know what is happening in your facility.
We install a variety of fire alarms as well as specialty alarm systems including:
- Fire Alarm Systems - fire suppression systems monitoring - detection systems - voice evacuation systems - area of rescue - equipment shutdowns
- System Design - Our professional design department is dedicated and qualified to design the fire alarm system that best meets your needs in compliance with National Fire Protection Association's requirements, local and state building codes and insurance underwriter requirements. Our design is performed in ACAD format.
- Equipment - We offer a full range of high caliber fire alarm system equipment from Gamewell-FCI as well as other leading manufacturers.
- Inspection - We provide thorough inspections in accordance with National Fire Protection Association's requirements. Following each scheduled inspection or test, a technician will provide a detailed report as outlined by the National Fire Protection Association and your local authority to identify potential opportunities for improving system performance and assisting in code compliance.
- Maintenance, Repair or Service - Our highly trained and experienced staff repair all elements of your fire alarm systems regardless of the size, complexity, or system manufacturer.
- Monitoring - In order to provide you with a greater level of protection our Central Station Monitoring service is supported by a UL and Factory Mutual Certified facility. Our professional operators are trained to identify incoming alarms and notify the appropriate authorities and responsible individuals needed for response. Our monitoring center is on the job when you can't be.
- Smoke Detectors - Store-bought smoke detectors are only as good as the batteries in them. By allowing us to install hardwired smoke detectors with a central, supervised battery back-up, your family will be alerted immediately at the first detection of smoke. Smoke detectors we install are on duty 24 hours a day, whether your security alarm is on or off. And with our 24-hour monitoring we can dispatch the local fire department immediately.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors - With recent tragedies related to the silent but deadly effects of carbon monoxide poisoning, it is imperative that families protect themselves with the surest method available. We offer hardwired or wireless carbon monoxide detectors, monitored 24 hours a day, with direct link to medical help if needed.
Fire Alarm System Service
The most current techniques and equipment are utilized on every inspection to meet the rigorous requirements of today's complex fire alarm systems. We make every effort to thoroughly test and inspect all of your systems components for proper operation. We can significantly reduce unwanted false alarms by keeping smoke detectors clean and ready to respond to the required sensitivity level.
Call Williams Fire Sprinkler Company at (252) 792-8196 today for more information on why a fire alarm system is a valuable protection for your home.