We Are The Local Expert Installers to Protect Your Facility
Fire sprinkler systems design, installation and servicing are our specialty at Williams Fire Sprinkler. We only install sprinkler equipment from leading manufacturers to ensure safety and code compliance.
- Residential - Your family will never miss fire sprinklers until the moment you need them most. They save lives. And our professional staff can design a system that is custom fit to your home's needs.
- Commercial, Education, Government, Healthcare & Industrial - We offer you extensive experience working with general contractors, building owners and property managers to design and install code-compliant, attractive sprinkler systems.
- System Design - Our professional design department is dedicated and qualified to design the fire sprinkler system that best meets your needs in compliance with National Fire Protection Association's requirements, local and state building codes and insurance underwriter requirements. Our design is performed in ACAD format.
- Equipment - We offer a full range of high caliber fire sprinkler system equipment from leading manufacturers.
- Inspection - We provide thorough inspections in accordance with National Fire Protection Association's requirements. Following each scheduled inspection or test, a technician will provide a detailed report as outlined by the National Fire Protection Association and your local authority to identify potential opportunities for improving system performance and assisting in code compliance.
- Maintenance, Repair or Service - Our highly trained and experienced staff maintain and repair all elements of your fire sprinkler system from pumps, to piping to sprinkler heads and alarms.
- Monitoring - We can supply a system for monitoring fire sprinkler and/or suppression systems as well as UL listed monitoring service.
- Backflow Preventer - We install backflow preventers and provide certification tests on new as well as existing installations.
- Underground Fire Mains - We can perform installation and repairs of underground mains.
- Water Supply - We perform water supply tests to be used in performing hydraulic calculations for systems.
You can learn more about sprinkler design and sprinkler maintenance by scheduling a consultation with us. You’ll never regret being too safe from danger or fire damage. Call Williams Fire Sprinkler at (252) 792-8196 today to start protecting your industrial site.