BOOK NOW

CONTACT

CALL

Rated 5.0 out of 1 reviews

Carbon Monoxide Protection

Protect Your Family, Staff or Occupants From Preventable Illness or Death

Carbon monoxide (also called CO) is what you suffocate on should you be trapped in a burning building. It can be generated by fuel in a vehicle, small engine or furnace. It can also come from numerous domestic devices, such as gas stoves and fireplaces. It is a chemical that can build up in your property over time, causing flu-like symptoms and rendering your building unsafe. 

You won’t see it. 

You won’t hear it.

You won’t smell it. 

But carbon monoxide can kill your entire family in just eight hours. It can also seriously sicken your employees, and customers. Who is most likely to suffer from CO poisoning? Infants and elderly individuals are common victims, as well as individuals with breathing difficulty or heart disease. It also kills animals. These tragic deaths or illnesses can be prevented by a simple device. 

Williams Fire Sprinkler offers hard-wired and wireless carbon monoxide detectors. You can even be connected to medical help through your CO system.

What Are Signs of Carbon Monoxide Exposure or Poisoning

  • Upset stomach
  • Vomiting
  • Dizziness
  • Headache
  • Chest Pain
  • Confusion 
  • Loss of Consciousness 

Someone who is asleep (or intoxicated) may miss all of these signs before losing consciousness and eventually all air supply, leading to death. 

The CDC says there are about 20,000 emergency room visits a year due to CO poisoning and about 400 deaths from carbon monoxide intake (unrelated to fire).

There’s no reason to put your safety at risk when there are simple steps you can take to avoid sickness or worse. By working with Williams Fire Sprinkler, you can ensure that this dangerous gas isn’t accumulating in your home or facility, risking the safety of your staff or family. (252) 792-8196